Hi,
I understood what you concerned about licensing/copyrights. I won't use the
previous AJC approaching at all, but writing a new compiler that compiles
AS3 codes to wasm format instead. So that would be a totally different
approach than I used to do.

As Alex mentioned "Royale currently has no intention of
duplicating/emulation the Flash API.  We want new Royale apps to be built
on top of components instead of timelines and DisplayObjects". For my
understanding, we are just using AS3 as a typed
language for building applications, nothing to do with porting various AS3
projects. Let's say if a AS3 project is purely developed based on Flash
API, in this case if it is willing to use Royale, so it has to be
re-written to adjust new APIs provided by Royale,  is that correct?

if our goal is providing a brand new tool chain and apis other than helping
existing  AS3 projects, I don't see a lot of advantages for using AS3 over
Type Script. Type Script has much more users than AS3 dose today, plus Type
Script has its own compiler to wasm already, known as Assembly Script
compiler (https://github.com/AssemblyScript/assemblyscript).

I really wanna put all my efforts in to Royale to make AS3 to shine as
other web based languages do,  I really wanna know your future plans/goals/
road map, and to find what exactly should I do with it.

Cheers
Jason Huang