Hi,

We have a custom vo dbzAdjustmentTypeSetupVO

When we send it to java side from royale side system change its value on
line :

org.apache.royale.utils.Language.as(this.dbzAdjustmentTypeSetup_valueObj,
com.dbz.VO.INV.dbzAdjustmentTypeSetupVO)

dbzAdjustmentTypeSetupVO file is https://paste.apache.org/wonx1

its property ad_SanType is 0 and it becomes 0.0  after the execution of line
org.apache.royale.utils.Language.as(this.dbzAdjustmentTypeSetup_valueObj,
com.dbz.VO.INV.dbzAdjustmentTypeSetupVO)

'ad_SanType': { type: 'spark.components.DropDownList', access: 'readwrite',
declaredBy: 'dbzAdjustmentTypeSetup'}

'ad_SanType' is a dropdownlist though all our properties in
dbzAdjustmentTypeSetupVO were of string type.

-Alina