Hi Fred,

thanks, I'm glad you think so, I was thinking the same as you, that this is
the missing piece :)
About sorting, yes, I'll be implementing in the next days. My TODO list for
the next days is:

* Try different ItemRenderers and try to make more accesible from
DataGridColumn some basic and useful things. Probably will need to use its
own DataGridItemRenderer as default. For now internal columns (that are
Jewel Lists use ListItemRenderer)
* Make a Blog Example about it and docs.
* Once I see layout completely work, I'll go with sorting columns
* Other things I see as well are reposition,  resizing columns and editing
cells, hope I could work on that too...

Best

Carlos