Hi Yishay,

El dom., 5 ene. 2020 a las 12:39, Yishay Weiss (<yishayj...@hotmail.com>)
escribió:

> Piotr knows more about this than I do, but again, I’m not sure we are the
> right people to ask because we’ve been using it as a Grid replacement so
> what we actually need is the DataGrid API. What’s your issue with
> selectedItem/selectedProperty? The fact that these refer to cells rather
> than rows is probably a feature because that’s what distinguishes it from
> Grid.

I'm starting lo see it that way. I remember left the component to do other
urgent work, and at that time my feeling was that the API was not ok.
Maybe was due to me going as fast as possible from coding that to the other
tasks. Now revisiting the component seems to me almost ok...or nothing is
making me feel unconfortable with the API, and don't remember the reasons I
had at that time.

Anyway, all experience reported by you and Piotr is welcomed to know more.

I think this component has some useful features like the HTML/table layout,
the colapsan/rowspan feature and the header label alignments. Of course is
very oriented to the HTML world ;)

Thanks!