Hi Greg,

awesome work! Hope you can get ANT working soon. Although I think is not
required and you can get to that at a later time when you have the time. I
think the most important thing is not break maven/ant builds and not affect
current code. Saving that, I think is safe to commit the work, and then go
incremental from that point. I use to work in that way. If something can
break build or running code, so it can be ensure integrity in one commit,
then is better to work in a branch and merge as soon as you get the safe
state.

Thanks for working on that. it will make Royale even more interesting. I
think it could be great to use in Jewel for some graphic improvements :)

Looking at the example, I went through all and see all working good or with
the issues already mentioned in the text part (Mitter, Bitmap repeat
Error,...). Is curious to see that lines and curves seems to render better
now in browsers than in Flash Player where still lacks of some weird
representations when going from rect to curve.

We'll be showing this as soon as you commit to develop in social networks.
I think this can be of interest  for many people out there that can see
Royale reaching new and important capabilities.

Congrats for what you have achieved here!! Is awesome! :)