Hi Harbs,

about routing, I expect urls will be more like permalinks without the need
of !# chars. Is this possible?

This:
https://unhurdle.github.io/spectrum-royale/bar_loader

instead of this:
https://unhurdle.github.io/spectrum-royale/#!bar_loader

And have it as a library "Routing" that we could use.
As any other framework out there, is something that they support with some
API, and I think is one of the things we already don't offer.
Would be great to have for 1.0, since is something people will want very
soon in their tests for sure.

What do you think?

Carlos