Hi Alex,

I tried this and reverted the commit since it has more things to be
considered. LSO can be considered part of the AMF set of code, and depends
on AMF classes that are currently in MXRoyale, for that reason Greg created
there and not in Storage. These classes will need to be refactored out of
MXRoyale as we already planned months ago. Right now we need to exclude CSS
from MXRoyale, to avoid mess with other CSS. Another reason for me (and
maven users) is to avoid have APIs that you don't need (a thing that I know
is not very important for you or others that could prefer all APIs at hand,
but that I care for).

A side from that I think MXRoyale needs to focus on MX and SparkRoyale on
Spark, as well someday hope I can create MXRPC that have all RPC,
HTTPService, LSO,... If you remember we already talked about this months
ago, and I tried, but was more time at that moment, and needed to left the
work in a branch.

LSO is a flash class and has the benefits of use AMF encoding and
decoding, what
I think is a cool feature to consider (many not for others) and there's no
MX counterpart, is now part of the emulation due to the AMF issue, but will
need to be in MXRPC lib.

I tried LSO for the TodoMVC.com example I'm working on (since is part of
the specifications in the todomvc.com site), and did not want to add to the
pom MXRoyale to not confuse new comers, anyway, there's no way for now, and
we need to left as is.

Anyway I'm very satisfied with the example since we can see Royale is now
very robust in many aspects :). Hope to finish it soon and share.

Thanks

Carlos