Hi Harbs,

no. when we initially made this feature it was for element, but if you
check most of the Jewel controls and containers redefine positioner since
to have more html structure to make it possible to style them
appropriately. So usually you want to use style positioner and use CSS to
target inner elements (event "element" itself) through cascading

Check Jewel for plenty of example that combine createElement + positioner
in *.as classes plus corresponding .sass file.