FYI, I added AMFStorage because I don’t think it should be necessary to have an
MX dependency just for that.

I changed “flush” to “save” because I think that’s more descriptive.

mx Storage should probably use AMFStorage under the hood, but for now it’s
probably “good enough”.

This page should probably be updated:
https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/features/loading-external-data/localsharedobject