Hi

I'm sorry to say that the Josh's fix I commented is not fixing the thing I
suggested. The problem of labels removed is still there as you can see in
the following image (I had it today again):

https://imgur.com/a/NEiUZXH

The labels or icons that are removed change, so I think this could be some
thread problem since happens un one compilation from around other 15 or
so...

If someone could take a look at this, would be great, since I think is an
important problem.
I think we should detect what's happening if we can before 1.0

Thanks