Hi Chris,

I'd like to have it "at hand" in the project. What about to move to some
location. I think you suggested /src/assets or something like that
Moving to other separate repo or CMS make it very cumbersome. I think that
way we get both: not add it to a final output and as well get closer to
manage in the project so we can modify and put the output in the resources
folder