Thanks Piotr, yeah I had been checking that machine for some time prior to
sending the email. I kept seeing it as stalled and no obvious
progress/movement on other things. It just seemed longer than usual, I
don't think I saw it stay in that state for so long before.
But eventually it freed up, so I guess I just need to be more patient :)
Thanks again.
Greg