It's probably technically possible, but I don't think that there's anything
like that built into RoyaleUnit at this time.

In JS, we could check if a particular URL query parameter is set. In SWF,
we could check for a "FlashVars" parameter. If the paramter exists,
RoyaleUnit's CIRunner could use it. Otherwise, it would fall back to the
default port. Again, this doesn't exist right now, but I think that it
would be possible.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>