External UI sets like Spectrum and MDL works ok, but I found when I did MDL
library that we need to build our own set in Royale, since while things
provided natively by MDL worked ok, many times I was without solutions for
many typical use cases like we had in Flex, for that reason I started
Jewel, to try to get best of both worlds. So Jewel tries to give solutions
for typical Flex use cases with dataproviders, item renders, layouts, and
more, and can left other less frequent use cases for external libraries
(for example a scheduler?, or an echart?, or maybe a box diagram?)...but I
think with time will be able to cover even those use cases too.