Hi,

I'm looking to add routing to a royale app embedded in a web page.
I remember Harbs added HashRouter and BrowserRouter.

1.- Router is finally deprecated? If so, I think it should be removed to
avoid confusions.
2.- Could this page [1] be updated to reflect the new classes?
3.- For apps embedded in a web page, it's possible to use BrowserRouter? or
is it mandatory to use HashRouter?

I think this example [2] (TodoMVC-Crux) that is using Router, could be
updated to BrowserRouter, but I guess that will only work if I change
.htaccess rewrite rules like Josh said right?

The config will be the same just changing "Router" to "BrowserRouter"? :

<js:BrowserRouter>
<js:RouteToState component="{footer}"/>
<js:RouteTitleLookup lookup="{getTitleLookup()}"/>
</js:BrowserRouter>

[1] https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/features/routing
[2]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/develop/examples/crux/todomvc-jewel-crux/src/main/royale/jewel/todomvc