So the discussion I was referring to was this one:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r8c971418756b3be47175854b512d4b0b3b28a740b73f1990696eef23%40%3Cdev.royale.apache.org%3E

I suggested to give cypress.io a try.

Chris

Am 11.08.20, 18:50 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    I don't remember the thread and exactly when, but I posted some possible
options then.

    So I thought, if you could happen to dig out the issue, there might be some
answers.

    But don't bother ... I'll do the search.

    Chris