Hi all,

just let you know that Chris Dutz is the new committer in Apache Royale.
He was already involved in early days when the project was a part of Apache
Flex called FlexJS
and thanks to him we have robust Maven support and many other things.

He as well is a pro Apache member involved in many other projects and
specially PLC4X (his own baby ;)), where he also
added Apache Royale to create some front end clients.

He helped a lot with many PRs and support for this project, and I must say
that probably, without his maven
support, I probably will not be here supporting Royale :).

So congrats again Chris! :)