Hi Maria,

I will join soon into reviewing and helping to evolve your extension. We
have started using ECharts in our app and have our own implementation, but
it would be reasonable to use the same as yours and keep it better.

Once we finished improvements in our application with current version - I
will try to look into yours and eventually use it.

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki