Thanks Carlos. Yes we are having Swiz 0.6.4. Let me try this.

Regards,
Varunkumar N

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2020 5:11 PM
To: Apache Royale Development <dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: swiz IInitializingBean replacement in crux

EXTERNAL SENDER:   Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you
trust the sender and know the content is safe.
EXPÉDITEUR EXTERNE:    Ne cliquez sur aucun lien et n’ouvrez aucune pièce
jointe à moins qu’ils ne proviennent d’un expéditeur fiable, ou que vous ayez
l'assurance que le contenu provient d'une source sûre.

Hi,

Maybe that was another all Swiz interface from 0.6.4 version?
I don't recoginize it.
Maybe "IInitializing" is the newer one for what I can see in the setUpBean
code:

if( obj is ICruxAware )
ICruxAware( obj ).crux = crux;
if( obj is IBeanFactoryAware )
IBeanFactoryAware( obj ).beanFactory = crux.beanFactory; if( obj is
IDispatcherAware ) IDispatcherAware( obj ).dispatcher = crux.dispatcher; if(
obj is IInitializing ) IInitializing( obj ).afterPropertiesSet();

Another one I used to implement was ICruxAware

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__about.me_carlosrovira&d=DwIFaQ&c=H50I6Bh8SW87d_bXfZP_8g&r=_Sq3Ltwi6jcu4QQ6_EYw1bjH07KBj-0tuPTUi65gpL4&m=poq7OMua2oq_OCPV1zq6MlktSGQ3cYrSnVs9gPnHluE&s=RIk-xHaKP5IAjw0oYLD1OzjhK55SgWOMVSS2StXCnPQ&e=