Carlos,

I'm skipping rat stuff on my own responsibility and I know how it may end
up. :)

Problem with Maven way is that in this specific case which Yishay
experience there is no way workaround it. In ANT you can build one module
and have it seen immediately in IDE - with Maven you have to build whole
SDK with distribution - on windows it takes time and resources.

It would be good to have something in Maven like in ANT.

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki