Hi,

here's a list of Falcon compiler options that could be added to [1].
I think an initial copy-paste could be enough for a "first pass", although
I guess the older options should come from other sources like the one from
Andrew's links or this other one [2]:

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Getting+Started+with+the+Falcon+and+FalconJX+Compilers
[2] http://renaun.com/blog/2006/08/list-of-mxmlccompc-arguments/