Ok …

I’ll try to have a look at that asap … but gotta finish some other things first.

Chris

Von: Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Gesendet: Montag, 4. Januar 2021 10:17
An: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Cc: Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@bowlerhat.dev>; Apache Royale Development
<dev@royale.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Configuring source maps on Royale with new compiler options

Hi Chis,

to get debugging in Royale we now have additional compiler option called
"source-map-source-root" that complements "source-map".
I try this (without referring to `target` folder as Josh said):

In Jewel:

          <additionalCompilerOptions>
            +royalelib=/Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Sdks/apache-royale-maven
            -source-map=true;
            -source-map-source-root=/frameworks/projects/Jewel/
          </additionalCompilerOptions>

and in TDJ:

            +royalelib=/Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Sdks/apache-royale-maven
            -source-map=true;
            -source-map-source-root=/examples/jewel/TourDeJewel
          </additionalCompilerOptions>

but no luck.

So if +royalelib doesn't work for Maven maybe it should be something like
"-source-map-source-root=$$$/frameworks/projects/Jewel/", where $$$ is a token
for a valid SDK.
As Josh said "Maven does not have an IDE-compatible SDK", so I think we need to
add some -DroyaleSDK var like we do when create distribution? Or maybe you have
a better idea.

So we'll need to configure that var in local, in build server, and so on to
generate the right pahs.
Hope this make sense.

Carlos

El lun, 4 ene 2021 a las 8:31, Christofer Dutz