Hi ,
              My application is loading very slow. Even in low data. For 10 to
20 records it is taking around 1.30 min. When we click scroll bar, it displayed
as blank page for some time and later it load the data after some time(around
40 to 60 sec).
I ran IE- Profiler. I can see the below functions consumes more time.
offsetWidth - 3166.3
org.apache.royale.language.checkInterface - 2578
offsetParent - 2290
offsetHeight - 2024
appendChild -974

Will it possible to reduce the time on loading. And Item renderer also taking
much time. We are using 2 advanced datagrid side by side. Having almost 15
columns overall. Around 10 column has item renderer. Kindly help me to increase
the performance.