If I recall correctly, spark.css is a file that Flash Builder requires to
be present to be recognized as a valid SDK. I'm surprised that you're
getting an error about it when run from Maven on the command line, though.

Regardless, it looks like the Maven distribution is missing this file, but
it is required to be included to be a fully IDE-compatible SDK.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>