Hi all,

as I'm currently working on the maven distribution, I just wanted to re-build
the compiler with all changes and I'm getting errors in the compiler module:

[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   MXMLClassNodeTests.MXMLClassNode_empty1:56 getValue() shouldn't be
getting called on a non-expression MXMLClassNode
[ERROR]   MXMLClassNodeTests.MXMLClassNode_empty2:68 getValue() shouldn't be
getting called on a non-expression MXMLClassNode
[ERROR]   MXMLClassNodeTests.MXMLClassNode_empty3:80 getValue() shouldn't be
getting called on a non-expression MXMLClassNode
[ERROR]   MXMLFunctionNodeTests.MXMLFunctionNode_empty1:57 getValue() shouldn't
be getting called on a non-expression MXMLFunctionNode
[ERROR]   MXMLFunctionNodeTests.MXMLFunctionNode_empty2:69 getValue() shouldn't
be getting called on a non-expression MXMLFunctionNode
[ERROR]   MXMLFunctionNodeTests.MXMLFunctionNode_empty3:81 getValue() shouldn't
be getting called on a non-expression MXMLFunctionNode

Any ideas what's wrong?

Chris