Von: Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. Februar 2021 16:53
An: Apache Royale Development <dev@royale.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: [MAVEN DISTRIBUTION] getting the Ant and Maven aligned

Hi Chris,

> I do have some questions:
> - the "framework" directory contains a log of tupples:
> xyz-config-template.xml and xyz-config.xml: Where does the
> xyz-config.xml get generated from the template in the ANT build? (I
> assume it generates them from the templates as part of the build)...
> could we possibly omit the "templates"? It seems as if they are only
> needed to generate the configs for a given set of configured
> properties. If that's the case, we don't need them in the distribution.

I always though the template was created by you when you created the maven
build for Royale. So if you think you can remove templates, I think it would be
good to reduce files if they are not used at all.

> - The root element of the flex-config.xml was named "roayale-config"
> in the Maven distribution and "flex-config" in the Ant distribution
> and it contained a reference to the mxml-2009-manifest.xml. Also did
> the Ant version contain a lot more implicit imports as well as a
> fxg-base-class element

maybe this could be the problem we're facing with fx:Array

> So far the changes I found ... I updated the distribution in the
> "features/distribution-allignment" branch.

Great!

> But I guess I'll keep working on this and try to get the maven
> distribution to have the same directory structure as the Ant one (but
> excluding all the unnecessary stuff).

Chris, let us know when is safe to test, and I'll do a try.

Thanks for working on this!

> Chris

Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC
*Apache Software Foundation*