Von: Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. März 2021 12:19
An: Apache Royale Development <dev@royale.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: PRs ready for distribution alignment

Hi Chris,

Thanks for all work. After rebuilding whole framework I just tried produce
distribution by going to the folder of it and do:

mvn clean install -DdistributionTargetFolder=d:\Work\royale_ide\distribution

It works without doing set
distributionTargetFolder=d:\Work\royale_ide\distribution.

I went to Moonshine and tried to build with produced distribution our project
and I got following errors - I won't post here full stacktrace [1]

[1] https://paste.apache.org/c2qv1

Thanks,
Piotr

pt., 5 mar 2021 o 10:10 Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>