Hi Maria,

It's really difficult to say.
Maybe you did a full clean and removed some cached js files for library
swcs that have since changed.
If you have an archived version of the full js build that worked, you could
maybe do some sort of diff of the build fileset to look for major changes.

You definitely didn't change the settings for -keep-as3-metadata or
-keep-code-with-metadata, right? (I think you already said no, but I am
just double checking, because I have done things like this before myself)