Hi

Yishay, I've already removed the ExternsJS related projects from the main
branch and commented out all the references I've seen in the build and config
files (I haven't removed them so I don't redo the work in the future).
I have detached the ExternsJS project to the "feature/ExternsJS" branch in the
current state so I can continue working on it. (Alina, for you)
Then I did a build of the SDK with maven:
mvn clean install -DskipTests -P option-with-sass-compile,option-with-swf
-Drat.skip=true

And also a build with ant:
ant all -Dbuild.noprompt=true -Drelease.target=true -Dskip-tests=true

Everything seems to work (I've compiled a couple of my projects fine).

As I said in the previous post, my work was in another branch
"feature/ExternsJS_InspireTree" I got stuck with the pom creation for the maven
compilation (in the main branch only the ant build was configured, I think I
remember).

I hope I didn't forget anything.

Thx.

Hiedra