Sorry Brian, the only delay has been my available time. I am focusing today
on catching up on Royale work, after a local 4-day public holiday
weekend, which I actually took as a break from work (I do often work
through them and was originally intending to get this done during that
'break', but circumstances changed).

Thanks for the offer, however you will see that these changes are not
complicated, and I have already done most of the work for that, and will
get this in within the next 12 hours.

Greg