From: Hugo Ferreira<mailto:hferreira...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2022 2:31 AM
To: Apache Royale Development<mailto:dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Alternative for browseForOpenMultiple

Hi,

In Flex I was able to select and upload multiple file at once.
Example:

var filter:FileFilter = new FileFilter("PDF", "*.pdf");
var file:File = new File();
file.addEventListener(FileListEvent.SELECT_MULTIPLE, handleFilesSelected);
file.browseForOpenMultiple("Select files: ", [filter]);

Since there is no direct browseForOpenMultiple in Apache Royale, there is
another way or there is currently no native alternative ?

Thanks,
Hugo.