From: Maria Jose Esteve <mjest...@iest.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 6:08 PM
To: dev@royale.apache.org <dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Add support for "CSS Container Queries" in royale-compiler

Hi, I'm making a wrapper for FullCalendar [1], in Royale, and the CSS was
giving me problems with the font sizes when resizing the containers (I imagine
they will have it all fixed in the "Pro" version).
In the end, I think I found the solution based on CSS Container Queries [2]
(basically they are new 'units of measure', cqw/cqh, defined by the "width" or
"height" of the container respectively).
I think its support could be very useful and I thought about adding it to
royale-compiler, how do you see it?

[1] https://github.com/fullcalendar
[2] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/CSS_Container_Queries

Hiedra