I added js:SmoothDataLoader as well.

The bead is expecting data as an array. It should be added using either
setData() (to replace the data) or appendData() to add more data to the queue
of data being added.

The strand does not need a dataProvider set, but it does need to be able to
handle collections and collection change events.

FYI, the SmoothDataLoader might trigger scrollEnd on the InfiniteScroller while
adding data, so if you use the two together, make sure you check whether
there’s pending data in the SmoothDataLoader before requesting more data on the
scrollEnd event.

The InfiniteScroller also does not handle adding a progress indicator to the
end of the list. If desired, that would need to be handled separately.

HTH,
Harbs