When you build royale-asjs, make two changes.

1) Don't set PLAYERLGLOBAL_HOME or AIR_HOME in your environment variables
(or in env.properties, if you use that instead). PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME would
normally point to that "player" folder that you rsync, but we don't want
that.

2) Add -Dswf.distribution=1 to your ant command.

If I'm remembering correctly, those two changes should be enough to make it
build a SWF distribution while pulling playerglobal.swc and airglobal.swc
from royale-typedefs.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>