Hey Fan!

Thanks for downloading Rya and testing it out.

It appears that you must use Maven 3 (for kinda a funny reason... it'll hit
the apache repo by default), and it appears that there are some test issues
with mvm.rya.accumulo.AccumuloRyaDAOTest.

You should be able to build rya using this command (with maven 3): mvn
clean install -DskipTests

Regardless, we need to create an ticket to fix your broken test.  Could you
send out your test report?  Specifically, we're interested in :
dao/accumulo.rya/target/surefire-reports/mvm.rya.accumulo.AccumuloRyaDAOTest.txt

--Aaron