I'm going to leave master as-is and merge in the PRs into develop that I
merged into master.  It's unfortunate that master will have a snapshot POM
on it, but at least those two branches will be consistent.

I won't rush to cut a release now, but I'll read up on the ASF incubator
release process to get an idea about the effort involved (and hopefully a
good idea about planning and deciding when to cut a release).

Thanks All!

--Aaron