Hey Adam,

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think we currently have a specific
conference lined up.  That being said, Caleb presented at Accumulo Summit
last year [1], and we'll definitely attend and probably submit an abstract
for next year.

Puja and I were also throwing around ideas having more community
discussions or involvement (including having a regularly scheduled google
hangout).  If you have any ideas or thoughts, please post them to dev!

Thanks,
Aaron

[1]
http://accumulosummit.com/program/talks/rya-optimizations-to-support-real-time-graph-queries-on-accumulo/