Adina -- did you ever file an INFRA ticket about changing the workflow? I seem to remember something about this (but I could just be making it up).

Aaron D. Mihalik wrote:
Interesting... "Administrators" are not assignable users.  "Commiters" are,
though.  Would it be bad if I added "administrators" as "commiters"?

I'm going to assume it's not bad, and we can undo it later.

More importantly, did something change?