Awesome. I appreciate you trying to make this as accessible as possible!

Puja Valiyil wrote:
This is mostly my fault-- I had thought that having these would spur more
development, but the fact that Aaron and my office blocks google hangouts has
made this difficult.  I'll see about distributing my work telecon line-- that
would allow for the meeting to be recorded as well.
Also, we have had significantly more development this past month than the
report indicates.  Some features I can think off the top of my head:
1.  Free text search support for mongo db
2.  Additional geo indexing for mongodb
3.  Extensions of examples for both mongo and accumulo backed Rya.
4.   Extensions to query planning to support more complex pre-computed joins

Sent from my iPhone