Actually, easy-peasy

https://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins#How_do_I_allow_Jenkins_to_mail_to_my_project.27s_.22dev.22_list.3F

You should be good to go. I did those steps for ya.

Josh Elser wrote:
Yeah, there's some shenanigans you can do to allow posts from an address
that isn't subscribed. I'll have to find the instructions again, though.
I don't recall what they were anymore.

Aaron D. Mihalik wrote:
Thanks Sean. I added a build for develop [1] and it's uploading Rya
artifacts to the Apache repo [2].

I also configured Jenkins to send notifications@rya (both through the
Jenkins configure page and by sending an email to [3]. But I haven't seen
any emails on notifications@rya. Does someone need to approve Jenkins
subscribe?

--Aaron

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-rya-develop/
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/rya/

[3] notifications-allow-subscribe-jenkins=
builds.apache....@rya.incubator.apache.org