Adina, Amila, and everyone:

Adina: Thanks for the great feedback!
I think I have resolved everything that you mention, and a few others.
Are you able to run it again?
I updated the readme.md also.

It's in my Rya github branch "RYA-54_vagrant-cleanup-squ" :

https://github.com/DLotts/incubator-rya/blob/RYA-54_vagrant-cleanup-squ/extras/vagrantExample/src/main/vagrant

Start-over instructions below.

The pull request is here:  https://github.com/apache/incubator-rya/pull/47
david.

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 10:54 AM, David Lotts <dlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Amila,
I have re-worked the Vagrant Example.  There were some race conditions and
places where errors become lost or skipped over.
[...old link removed...]

It uses the same instructions.
You can do the command:

    vagrant destroy

To remove your last attempt.  Then use the new file and the same readme to
start over.

The new version is made to be re-run and possible fix errors from the last
attempt -- so you could just copy this over your old version and type:

    vagrant provision

Then follow the readme instructions.
I am interested in your experience with this.