I will be available to participate.  Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Adina Crainiceanu [mailto:ad...@usna.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:34 PM
To: dev@rya.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Rya presentation for Cray on Sept 29 at noon

Hi all,

A team from Cray asked whether we can give an informal presentation on Rya via
Google Hangout/Level3/Skype. I offered to do the presentation next Thursday,
Sept 29 at noon ET. It would be great of other people on this list would join.
There will be about 10-20 participants on their side.
Please let me know if you are available/interested.

Thank you,
Adina

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Associate Professor, Computer Science Department United States Naval Academy