The only breaking change that I think we have had this far has been the
artifacts moving to an Apache namespace.  I probably would have voted against
doing that too.
I guess more importantly, I'd like us to get out a release soon rather than
keep adding more features in.   Theoretically the next release will be much
quicker, so holding off isn't like we are putting it off for another year.

Sent from my iPhone