Sorry! I should have been more clear and used fewer emoticons.

I'll try to take a look at rc2 today for some feedback before rc3.

Aaron D. Mihalik wrote:
-1 We're still including findbugs.

I'm sorry everyone.  I misread Josh's earlier email [1] and thought it was
okay to continue to include findbugs for our first release,  I'll take a
look at upgrading/changing findbugs and make an RC3 very soon.

If anyone has feedback for RC2, I'd appreciate hearing it and we'll include
any additional changes in RC3.

--Aaron

[1] I misread "No, it's not ok :)" as "No, it's ok :)"

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 11:41 PM Aaron D. Mihalik<aaron.miha...@gmail.com>