From: Puja Valiyil<puja...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: Do i need a jira ticket for changes to the Rya web site?
To: dev@rya.incubator.apache.org

I think a jira ticket and then add Adina as a watcher.  She knows the
process for updating (I'm not sure everyone has permissions but I might be
wrong).

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 14, 2016, at 2:25 PM, John Smith<johns0...@gmail.com>  wrote:

There is a broken link on the Rya web site and I'd like to push a fix for
it.  How do I do this?  Do i need to create a jira ticker or is that just
for source code changes?  How do I submit a pull request for website
changes?