Hey Rya Devs and Committers,

It seems like there were some issues where Jenkins was building PRs, but
not updating the PR with the build status.  This started sometime last week.

I spent some time today fixing this.  I changed the Jenkins plugin used to
build the PR and this fixed the issue.

Also, I combined the
"incubator-rya-master-with-optionals-pull-requests-on-demand" and
"incubator-rya-master-with-optionals-pull-requests" build configurations.
We can still build the PRs with the "asfbot build" comment/command, and
we'll only have to maintain a single build configuration.

Finally, I added a build configuration for especially committers.  We've
been running into some issues with the apache/master branch becoming
unstable when a committer pushes multiple commits onto master at a single
time.  Although these individual commits will build, they may have issues
building together on Jenkins.

Now committers can double check their work by pushing a series of commits
to their fork and building with incubator-rya-fork-with-optionals.  This
configuration takes in a fork name (e.g. amihalik) and a branch name (e.g.
master) and will build a specific github fork/branch combo.

For instance, I'm pulling in some commits from Jonathan Wonders right now.
I'm building these on my windows box, but I also pushed them to my github
fork and I'm waiting for Jenkins to build them as well.  If both of these
work, I'll push these commits to apache master.

--Aaron