Puja, thanks for the explanation! That helps a lot. I use AWS a lot and I
can certainly see a DynamoDB backend being useful.

Keith, I had found the Rya paper a few years back (probably early 2014, I
think) in a Google search. I was looking through the presentations from
Apache Big Data 2017 and I learned it is now an Apache project.

Thanks,
Jeff