David,

Thanks a lot on making the changes to the website - way past time to add
details about our first release. I made some comments on the PR in Github.
Can you see them? I thought that an email will be generated to this list
for the comments, but I did not see it.

I don't know how to review the changes as rendered HTML. I just generated
the website with bundle exec jekyll serve and looked at localhost:4000

 Adina

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Associate Professor, Computer Science Department