From: Matteo Cossu [mailto:elco...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:36 AM
To: dev@rya.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Loading tab spaced data

Hello Caleb,
I was trying to load a 53GB file (in parquet format) with 10 containers with
assigned 15GB of memory each.
Does someone have some reference numbers, like how how big a dataset can be
with these resources?
This could help me to know when the problem is entirely mine, that is probable
since with many of the tools I'm using (accumulo for example) I'm still a
novice.

Thank you all for the answers,
Matteo Cossu