Just catching up -- thanks for turning around those changes so quickly! The fixes look good to me. Great work!

On 9/8/17 5:38 PM, David Lotts wrote:
Hello,

The vote to release Rya (Incubating) version 3.2.11 RC1 has failed.

-1 (binding): Josh Elser
+0 (non binding): Jeff Dasch

The following Jira tasks have been created to capture the issues blocking a
successful release.
We have fixed all the following which should take care of all of the
feedback, with the exception of Adina's which perhaps we can address in a
future release or perhaps RC3.

RYA-360 [1]  Header issues: Correct Notice file year, fix wrong Apache
License, s/RYA/Apache Rya/ in the README  pull request #222  [2]
This task fixes three issues:
     - wrong license header (including a copyright line which should not be
present)
     - Copyright year in NOTICE needs updating
     - s/RYA/Apache Rya/ in the README

RYA-361 [3] Remove JCalendar library from merge/copy/export #224 [4]
     - rya.export depends on JCalendar which is LGPL (brought in by RYA-123)

RYA-362 [5] Improve no-arg error message for shell command create-pcj  #223
[6]
     - UX nit on the rya.shell

The following Jira task has been created to capture all of the issues that
will be resolved in the next RC:
  RYA-367 Perform 3.2.11-RC2 Release [7]

Release candidate #2 (3.2.11-RC2) should be coming out  Monday.
Thanks for all the hard work!

----
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RYA-360
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-rya/pull/222